Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boredom kills!

Waah! Boredom is killing me! Classes was supposed to start last monday, June 8 but then there was a sudden change of schedule because of this A(H1N1) thing. But honestly, this thing freaks me out. I had flu but it was because of the bad weather. It caught me off-guard. But anyways, I am feeling fine right now. Back to the reality.

Reality, that is to face another week of boredom!! I want to go to school already because I want to keep myself busy. I missed the pressure. lol. I just want to keep my mind working to avoid non-sense things to interrupt my weak brains!

Anyways, as I was surfing the net, youtube to be exact. I found this video of T-Max.





T-Max is a jpop-inspired kpop group consists of 2 singers (Min Chul and Yun Hwa) and a rapper, Kim Joon! Kim Joon is my crush! I like his expression when he does the adlibs! Love him! Hope you will enjoy watching!

Anyways, classes will start next monday. I hope it will be a nice first day of class~! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment