Monday, May 16, 2011



Am I really that busy that I wasn't able to notice that 2NE1 released a new music video? Gosh. Thanks to Cling-Cling for the link.

When I heard the song, I felt like, wow. This song matches my current mood these past few days. I'm lonely, Cholo, Dax and Cookie are gone. I don't what happened. It JUST happened. I feel so sad that I didn't want to go home anymore. I think about them a lot, even when I'm working, I can't think straight and I'm always on tears.

But this is life, I keep reading The Edges, Word 4 the Day just to give me a little courage and perseverance to pursue and move on with my life. I know Cholo, Dax and Cookie will be watching me from up there.

OJT matters...

I've been very busy with our OJT thing. but it's our last week now. And I'm so happy with the result on the CSS and layout. :D I hope we will be able to satisfy our supervisor and coordinator.

I don't wanna talk more about it.. :D

the MV...

KEWL!! 2NE1 is just AW AW AWESOME!! I love them! I'm so excited for their upcoming concert here in the Philippines this June 4, though I'm not watching.

Download their new song here...

I think I should end this post now. Too much talking. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment