Friday, July 15, 2011

Thanks to........ :))





This is the best day ever... :))
The best BIRTHDAY ever...

I've got lots of 'thank you's to do...

<3 First... to GOD for giving me another year to live and enjoy.. <3

<3 To my FAMILY...
~To Mama and Papa... although my Dad isn't here I still wanna thank him for the support he's been giving us.. to Mama for all the patience and the advanced birthday gift.. <3<3<3


~to my Uncle Gentre... for the Harry Potter VIP treat.. [actually nagreklamo pa sya kay mahal daw.. lol] and for all the 15peso loads. lol

~to my uncle Mario for the movie passes... [pangtransformers nako to.. :P]

~to my brother and sisters... <3


<3 To my ever loving my friends...
~ITEEZ-08


~>Cling-Cling... wala ko nag-expect... swear... love you dhai! thanks for all the things and for the support... I owe you big time! <3
~>Dayang... thanksyyuuu! for listening sa akong mga nonsense stories. lol and pag memorize sa akong mga crushes. lol lavyah!
~>Mhay, Tor, Joan, Axel, Ensoi, Ralph, Edward, Benj [thanks sa pagtext!], Melchor [thanks sa pagtawag! :)], Dwight Baboy, Michael, Sherwin gwapo, George [masking dli ta kabatch.. tnx]

~ICEANS
~>Chudd, Kat, Jona, Vale, Bhevz, CS people, Olan, and the rest of the Tagumers na nag greet... salamat ng marami!! lower years pud na kaila sa akoa.. hahaha. :))

~Rostov Cabrera! beastfriend! salamat!!

~Yumi-chan, Tefi... arigatou, gomawuh! ^^

~CYBERFRIENDS

~>Richard Trajano! salamat koL!!! :))

~>Eker Ibasco! Pareh! Salamat ani!! ^^

Without these people, my day would not be complete! ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment