Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Ryeowook oppa's birthday today. And I'm glad that I was able to greet him through Twitter. Shindong oppa also posted a video. I really had fun watching them.

Now, in reference to the title, I saw a picture of Super Junior with f(x) celebrating the Wookie's birthday... As I was looking at the picture, I got jealous on how close they are. I envy f(x). huhuhu. But my friend told me, it's just SM family LOVE. Well then...

Oh wait. I observe lately, Luna and Ryeowook is into the spotlight. They were spotted doing close gestures to each other. Hmmmm. Do I smell LuWook loveteam here? kekeke. And on Wookie's tweet, he gave a big thanks to Luna for taking care of him.. *giggles*.. I don't know if I should feel *kilig* or annoyed. hahaha. All about JEALOUSY. Just normal for all of the fangurls like me. ^^

Jah... Annyeong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment