Friday, June 18, 2010

Which is more important? Skills or the looks? Why do others pay attention to those who are good-looking yet has no talent/skills at all? It just bugs me out that the ones who are talented are being left out because they don't have the looks.

Its just so hard to accept why physical things matter so much than what's inside. I'm not blabbering about this because I'm not good-looking but I just thought that life is just so unfair. Everything is all about the OUTSIDE.

Is fairness hard to give? Why do the not-so-talented-but-so-good-looking guys gain more fans than the so-talented-but-not-so-good-looking people? Why does the not-so-talented-but-so-good-looking guys receive more applause even though they dance or sing like hell? And just a simple 5-claps for the so-talented-but-not-so-good-looking people?

I hope people would be wise enough and think of what's the real thing and not just of what is good-for-one thing.^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment