Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHAT: CYBER ARTISTS CENTER
WHO ARE THE TARGET CLIENTS: Event organizers, Party holders, anyone who will host an event that is in need of performers
WHAT DO I OFFER: performers like singers, dancers, bands, emcees
NATURE: music, performing

==================================

If I will be given a chance to make my own business, I would like to be an artist center; where I hold different artists like bands, singers, dancers and even emcees. Since I am into performing as well, I would like to have it this way. Where we all get to benefit, we get to earn money and at the same time fulfill our dreams of becoming performers not just in our locality but the whole wide world.

Nowadays, talented people are scattered everywhere, especially on the cyber world. If you would try searching on Youtube, you will see millions of videos where talented people perform. I could see that they are really doing their best on getting the people’s attention so they can show what they have got. I know what they are feeling because I, myself too is in the state where I want to show to others that I am not just an ordinary girl, hence, I have something to show to others as well. And I know that some of them are desperate to create a name in the industry. But before engaging to that gigantic world, they have to undergo a process in order to prepare them. As I have seen those talented people, I have thought of helping some of them getting the life that they want to; living the kind of life that they are passionate about. We earn while we have fun.

So this is how my business will run:
I will hold an open audition for possible artists that I will be managing. Let them submit an audition video.

With the videos, I will choose some of it to be posted and promoted.

I will put up a gallery-like website where I will promote different artists. If the clients want singers, dancers, bands and emcees, they will just scan to the page where their chosen performers will be posted.

Together with the artists, are the said videos for a preview.

After they have picked their choice, they will have to contact the manager which will be me.

After negotiations, I may then contact the said artist or the performer and give them the event that they will be handling; the kind of event, the date, the location and the number of hours that they will be performing.

Payments maybe done through credit card, Paypal, Western Union, G-Cash, etc.

As my plan may work, I will e starting my business locally. Like here in Davao, I know for a fact that there lots of Dabaweños that are very talented and that possible performers. Through this business, I may help them by promoting them, they are earning while living their dream of performing and we never in the near future, my held artists might be the next big superstars.

How did I come up with this kind of idea?

I was making a list of what I love and what is my passion in life. As I have seen in my notes, there is only one thing that is written to it, MUSIC. I have always loved music. I guess everyone does.

Lately, I have been hooked to Korean pop songs and artists as well. As I have been watching them, I have seen how amazing they were, singing and dancing at the same time. I loved watching them. And I got into my mind how they were being trained. As I was thinking about it, I have thought that I could do what they are doing too. And the craziest idea popped into my mind, as I have surfed the internet, there are a some of Korean artist companied that are holding auditions, not just in Korea but worldwide, and how they did their audition? ONLINE. And because of the want of getting involved to the music industry, and experience the training that my favorite artists have gone into, I tried auditioning. The reply from the company is quite a long wait to get. So then I had thought, what if, I will also put up my own company, where I also train talents, and make them a grand debut and making them known not just in our locality, nationally but worldwide. I know that it is like a huge dream to be reached but it is not impossible. I then thought of what I have right now and what I could do as for now to start up. I said to myself, it would a lot of work because I have to look for talented people and performers, I know there are a lot but it will be difficult for them to trust somebody on holding their promotions. Then I thought that why look for others when I have lots around me. Why not promote my friends which I know that they possess such world class talents.

From it, of course we will start with a small income. I will save first and then if given a chance to succeed, I will then hold a nation-wide online auditioning of artists. How will this work? Every artist or performers will then submit an audition piece online (like video, audio) together with their personal information like name, address, age, if they are a group, they will have to send me their group name and name of the members as well. After it, I will then choose the best artists that I will be managing from different locations. After choosing, I will then make a website posting all the artists or performers name with the video they have submitted. The video will also serve as preview for clients to know which band or performer they will be hiring.

After choosing, they will then contact me through the contact information posted on the website I have made. The clients will then state the kind of event they will be having together with the date of the event, the location and the number of hours they will be needing my artists. After doing such, I will then check my list of which artist they have chosen and contact the said performer, then send them the details of the event they will be performing on. But before anything else, before I send my artists in the said event, the client should pay a down payment which will be 50% of the full rate of the performers.


So how am I going to earn?

Between me and the performers we will have a 40/60 division. 40% of the full payment will go to my account while the other 60% will go to them. So let us say we have received 10,000 pesos on an event, 4,000 pesos will go to me wile 6,000 pesos of the full payment will go to the artist or performers plus their exposure. I am being paid because of the transactions I have made, the efforts I have given in order to promote the artists under my management.
At first shot, of course we will not going to earn big because some of my artist might still be amateurs but if I am going to strive harder then manage more talented and then maybe I could get more clients and with good recommendation, I would be able to get big clients and may earn big money than what is expected.

What are my future plans if this would succeed?

I would put up an artists academy where I train talents and performers. Just like in some Korean companies. The only difference I that it would be in the Philippines and it is pinoy-style. An when I will succeed on this, I will able to raise my own made talents and performers an let them be exposed on the entertainment industry, creating their own name and live the life that they have been wanting to.

Before letting the artists have their debut, they will have to undergo series of training in order to prepare them into the entertainment industry. I want them to become competitive and talented enough to compete against other world-known talents as well.

Through this, I will also be able to earn more with talented artists.

How am I going to promote?

Since the only resource that is on hand today is the internet, I will start by just a simple advertising. There are a lot of ways in doing advertising stuff.
One thing is the easiest, posting in some social networking sites; this is also one which catches more clients because people nowadays are addicted to it, especially Facebook because there are a lot of active members on it. I could see a lot of online stores on it too, selling different stuffs like clothing, collectibles, perfumes, gadgets, and even food. So I am sure that it could help me a lot.

The next thing that I will be doing to promote is to post in blogs. Blogging is one good way of promoting stuffs. It is one of the best actually, since it is going to be free and I will be able to write something that would help my business to be more eye-catchy and interesting.

The other things would be like advertising in print ads, radio and even on tv. These would probably cost much but this is just alternatives.

I could also rely on my colleagues in doing promotions, I could ask for help from them by recommending my business to others that they may know that is in need of performers. By this, it could help my business to grow faster and earn bigger.

What could be my possible clients?

Almost everything nowadays, automatic, and more people are now living and depending on the cyber world. Career people are always in a hurry and with the help of the internet and hi-tech gadgets; it makes their work easier and faster. I am referring to event organizers specifically. I could see that their ways of living are always in a rush. There a lot of things to take care of and it is not easy organizing things and being reprimanded by your bosses. That is why I have made this kind of business in order to help them for their work to become easier and faster.

Events or occasions like wedding, birthdays, promenades, and thanksgiving parties is going to be boring without a little entertainment, that is why performers are made. And due to their busy schedules, looking for entertainers is a little difficult and hassle; they have to hunt in clubs to look for best performers that would make their bosses satisfied with their work. By the help of my online business, they will just going to sit, surf and voila, they will have the entertainers that they want in less time.

But my target clients will not just be event organizers, even ordinary individual can hire performers from my company since this is open for all; just make it sure that they will use my artists for professional purposes only.

Factor that would help me in succeeding on this planned business:

Patience. This factor is must not just for me but to all as well. In the business world, you will not succeed instantly. Success in the business world is not reached just as easy as winning a raffle draw. Everything comes into a process. And this process may take long if you will just going to watch everything and do nothing. And not everything that put up will end up the way you wanted it to be. That is why I should possess great patience in order to succeed.

Perseverance. This factor is also a must have in every aspects of our lives. In any career that we are taking, we should pour our very best in order to succeed. Like what I have said, you cannot get anything by watching, you should do a thing in order to catch something. Even in our studies, we should be persevered in order to get good grades. Studying is one way; you will not be able to understand anything if you will just depend on what your teacher has taught you, you should learn how to understand your lessons in your own way. For example, solving a mathematical equation, it will be hard for you in future if you will just copy what your teacher has written on the board, but if you solved the problem together with the class, it would be easier because you have given an effort on solving it. Striving hard is one factor that will be helpful for humans to survive in this world. That is why everyone must possess such characteristic. If everyone will have it, I am sure that there will be no more hungry people living in this country.

Determination. Being determined is one factor that could help one to succeed. Setting a goal and do everything to achieve it is one way. We must be able to set our goals in order to put directions in our life. A journey without a map will be difficult; it would take you a lifetime to arrive on your wanted destination. Having a goal as well is not as easy as playing a dart, you should determine the call of your heart. To determine what you love is the best way to know what you wanted to have in the future. Like me for instance, I love music and performing, so my goal would be a famous idol for example. In order for my dream to come to reality I should work very hard in order to achieve it; I should train myself to become the best performer ever. And now that I wanted to put up a business like this, I should do my very best and do everything in order to achieve what I wanted I have been aspiring ever since.

Confidence. Having the guts on pursuing what you have planned will be a great advantage in order to start and earn quickly. Although I lack on this factor, I know I still have the will to pursue with this business. Having confidence will increase the trust of the clients on you as the reliability. So if you have the difficulty in pulling off confidence, then better start practicing on mirrors.

Creativity. This as well will increase the good feeling of the clients. When you have new things to offer, there will be more clients to come. Sticking to one routine will be boring for sure and costumers will surely get sick of the same old offers. So in order to avoid this, creating new offers and gimmicks will be a great hit to gain more income in the business. I myself am sure that creativity will be an easy thing; I am an artist, so why worry? Hehe.

Optimism. Believe that everything will be smooth-sailing; it is not going to be easy at first but will be in the future. You may fail at first, but you can still make it better and succeed the next time. Problems will be an easy phase if you will face it with an open mind and peaceful aura. Hardships come but facing it with a smiling face will make it fun in solving it. Being optimistic will lessen the hassle of everything plus lessen the depression and STRESS. So let us all be optimistic and happy!

MISSION, VISSION and GOAL

MISSION

To build a company that will aid the aspiring performers to live the way that they are passionate about. To help each of in need by earning through doing what we all love which is entertaining and performing.

VISION

A company that produces world class talents that will be known not just in our country but globally as well. A world-known company that highly trusted and reliable. A company that produces feel-good music and entertainment.

GOAL

To create a name in the entertainment industry.
To earn money doing the things that we are passionate about.
To raise talents that will contribute to the industry.
To leave a mark in the industry with the best review by the critics.
To invade the world with entertainment that is purely proud to be pinoy.

I have a lot in my mind that I wanted to implement. Imagining something that you wanted to have in the future will make feel more humane; giving you the sense of direction and giving you inspiration in making successful technopreneur in the future. Being ambitious at times is not bad at all, as long as you do not step into another’s shadow and hurt anybody.

By having this kind of activity gave me a sense of determination, faith that if I will do all that I can and pour all the best that I have, I will be successful.
Planning to put up a business is not easy especially running it. It is no joke at all. It is like a gamble, you bet and you will not be sure if you are going to win. You may win big or lose big. But losing does not mean that it is the end of the world already. Instead, you should stand up and continue. Now that you know what factors could fail you, then you should learn to live without those. Using the factors given above, try living a life with an open mind and a God-centered lifestyle. Try to have a little sense of sportsmanship in you attitude because in the business world, competition is intense.

It is going to be difficult at first; lots of efforts must be brought out in to start and to manage. But I know with the help of my friends, family and GOD, I know I will succeed. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment